Monday, 6 January 2014

Welcome to a New Year

Happy New Year to you all. It's been a really lovely festive season here and we've had two weeks of relaxation and chilling out. Always a very exciting time for us as Amy celebrates her birthday on the 3rd January as well. She was 14 this time. When I first started this blog she was only 7. I can't believe all that time has passed and I'm now mum to a teenager who's only four years off being a fully-fledged adult! Eeeek! Makes me feel old when I say it out loud. However, I'm still a relative spring chicken at 44 and don't think I'll ever truly grow up. I just love the build up to Christmas; all the buzz and the shopping and putting up decorations makes me feel like a child again. However, all the festivities have been put away for another year now and it's time to get back to normal.

Amy goes back to school on Tuesday and I'll get back to work then too. I'm half way through writing a sequel to my debut novel, Discovery at Rosehill, the paranormal romance about medium Camilla. I'm really enjoying writing paranormal again, always been my passion. I may even give you a taster or two as I go along.

Hope everyone's had a good break even if you don't celebrate Christmas and the new year. But whatever you did, I'd like to wish you a very prosperous 2014, sending my best wishes for a successful year.

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too my lovely. Can't wait to read the follow up to Discovery At Rosehill! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a kid at Christmas too - love the wrapping of presents, the writing of cards, the buying and cooking of food. I'm (a lot) older than you too. Don't think 'll ever be too old to love Christmas. I can't believe Amy is 14 already... how time flies. Happy New Year to you all too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both your books and loved the paranormal one so am looking forward to the next one. good luck with it and Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read Discovery at Rosehill and really enjoyed it. Happy New Year to you and a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a very good 2014, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I try my best to reply to each one individually.